Interested in joining ACV Logistics Car Deliveries?
At ACV Logistics we are always looking to add to our expanding team of reliable drivers. We offer full training with benefits including:
- Competitive rates
- Trade Plates and Insurance
- Office support from experienced team members that have done the job themselves
- Potential for bonus opportunities
New Driver requirements
ACV Logistics are looking for trade plate drivers who are self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. Applicants should have a good knowledge of the UK roads and a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points is essential. Daily duties involve collecting and delivering vehicles from various locations throughout the UK and compelling a quality appraisal through our in house S-POD system.
This is a self-employed role where you will benefit from extensive training and a dedicated Transport support team.
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence (existing endorsements cannot include DR, CD, DD, or IN)
- Aged 25 and above (for insurance reasons)
- Have a good understanding of the UK road network
- Smart appearance and excellent customer service skills
- An ability to plan routes by hitching, driving, on foot and using public transport is essential as all drivers are expected to make their own way between jobs. (Please note utilising your trade plates to acquire lifts between jobs would be a great advantage, and will also reduce your expenses)!
Click here to apply